Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to get a tactical bolt knob installed on my bolt, i have sent them an email and i have called their number but havent gotten a response back yet. since i know Mel deals with them if he might know about how much it costs how much of my weapon do they need and how long i can expect this to take. any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
809 Posts
S.C. I see you called my office at 12:50 pm, sorry I missed your call. I was out most of the day and did not return till after 7:00 pm. I was going to give you a call Saturday if you like ? We have been working 16 to 19 hour days since I can remember. What is the best time to call you ? If you like call my office number anytime after 12 noon and you should reach me.....

Just a note, I take calls from 11:00 am till 11:00 pm Monday through Saturday just call my office number after 5:00 pst and I will pick up. Ask Mel, he knows about Tac Ops customer service....

Michael Rescigno
Tactical Operations, Inc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will give you guys a call on monday i am very interested ive seen your work before and i am very impressed with it. thanks for the reply i really appreciate it I left you my cell number if you want feel free to call me when ever thank you again for you reply

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Well, looks like mike and you will talk, that is good.

Just so everyone else knows, Tac-Ops does the best bolt knobs in the business. In fact, we have recently gone back to using Tac-Ops knob conversion exclusively on the rifles I build, there is just no comparison, so we'll eat the extra cost, its worth it. Of course, thats the way they do everything on their rifles.

MEL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
talked to mike today he laid out a bunch of options for me. i havent yet even sent them anything to work on and im already impressed with the customer service. i will definitely be sending in my bolt. i am also very seriously considering sending in my whole rifle for a complete overhaul thank you very much for all your help it is greatly appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts