Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Recoil and I are makin' very friendly jabs--no animosity)

If California has the most gun buyers, there's no way they're outnumbered and my original point still stands: most Cali gun owners are f'ing lazy.
Again, I'd suggest your anus not interupt your brain so often. There are 34 million people in this state (and before you go on, there are lots and lots of pristine, beautiful rural areas), and although the majority are anti-gun, there are still a lot who are not (just outnumbered by a bad margin). That number is still higher than the entire population of Montana, and accordingly, buys a lot more guns.

Even if only 20% of Californians are firearm enthusiasts, that would still allow for our crappy government AND for us to be the strongest firearm consumers in the States.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Recoil's More Verbal Body Part, Discussed

Well... STFU! :oops:

In all seriousness, well done, ol' chap... well done!

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
238 Posts
Voting for the dark horse candidate without a snowball's chance is not a wasted vote.
unless of course its nader...in which case he needs to STOP running for every damn office in the government and just give up already...whereas perot, was a good candidate, perhaps a differint election, he could have gotten alot bigger of a percentage

·
Registered
140 Posts
Are we talking about number of firearm buyers, or number of firearms sold? These are two different things.

The Rifleman

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sniperdog-alpha1 said:
recoil way to win the fight. It was kind of humerous.
Only if you thought it was a fight to begin with... :wink:

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D

Scatch Maroo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts