Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Look at midway-usa.com or cabelas. Hornady or RCBS are good presses to start with and have kits that include everything you need already. Buying the kits are cheaper than piecing one together.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am researching .308 competition dies and am concerned about run out. What brands are others using that have generated good, results in Tactical Operations 51 platforms?

·
Registered
518 Posts
scotts1w said:
I am researching .308 competition dies and am concerned about run out. What brands are others using that have generated good, results in Tactical Operations 51 platforms?
Well i havent had the chance to shoot any .308 ammo from my X-Ray 51 yet simply because im still waiting to take possession of it! However i have made some starting loads from Redding Competition Bushing dies. I must say they are VERY nice dies.. HOWEVER done forget to buy the size bushing you want for the resizing die when you order it ( a mistake i made and didnt realize until i tried making some ammo). Well here is my 2 cents hope it helps.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was looking to buy some rifle dies to reload for my 308 and I found full length sizer and neck sizer. Which one should i get?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts