Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen it? Its about the "sniper" in the city? First time I seen it and I loved it. Whats your take on it ?

Episode Guide: Numb3rs: Sniper Zero 4/15/05

The FBI pursues a sniper who is causing widespread panic in Los Angeles after four people are killed, on "Numb3rs," Friday, April 15 (10:00-11:00 PM) on CBS. Lou Diamond Phillips ("La Bamba") guest stars.

Don and his team must stop a sniper who goes on a killing spree in Los Angeles. Lou Diamond Phillips ("La Bamba") guest stars as Quantico's senior sniper instructor, Agent Edgerton.

Pressed for time to find the sniper, Don calls in a senior Sniper Instructor from Quantico (guest star Lou Diamond Phillips) to assist on the case, causing Charlie to feel insecure about his role as special consultant to the FBI.

Feeling animosity towards Agent Edgerton at first, Charlie learns from him that human behavior could make his mathematical equations useless. Instead Edgerton encourages Charlie to get inside the head of the killer.

·
Registered
238 Posts
corvette, just to note, most of the math on that show, is scribbles, and not actualy real, i was talking to it with my sisterinlaw, she has her masters in mathematics, and i was like the equations he puts up have no relavence to them, and she was your right, theyre entirely fake they merely mix up alot of symbols and throw them up there for the common populace to look at

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't know that. But the show was good as it was, used some terms that we use here.

The formulas used in the intro, ive seen them a lot. Hence getting out of my last level of math this year :eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've seen that show a few times. I liked it, except that some of the thing they portray are false. Not once do they show anybody filling out paperwork for discharging his/her weapon. I wish I didn't have to. I guess I am just a little more sensitive to those little nuances than most people.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
FBI said:
I've seen that show a few times. I liked it, except that some of the thing they portray are false. Not once do they show anybody filling out paperwork for discharging his/her weapon. I wish I didn't have to. I guess I am just a little more sensitive to those little nuances than most people.
I don't have near the experance you do, but after being a correctional officer for a few years (not now) I usually don't watch cop shows, crime scene stuff etc. Yea, I know what you mean.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
+1 :lol:

-about the numbers show.......it seemed really out there to me. I guy goes on a sniping spree, so it becomes a phad??? Just one more thing to scare people who no nothing about guns.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts