Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just wanna let ya'll know we just sent off a couple sticks that are going to Iraq.

They where sent to the Army. I will post to whom they went to when i get the OK to do so.
Here is one of the two rifles with a 3 shot group.

AR-10 platform, Walther special 1-11.25 twist barrel 21" threaded for a Thunder trap. standard trigger, slicked a bit. ARMS SIR system and JP rear pins to tighten here up.
Target is [email protected] 100 yards with Factory GMM 168GR ammo
Celt

·
Registered
81 Posts
A scale, a scale! My kingdom for a scale!

However, based on the idea that those dark circles (forgot technical name) on the paper are .3 " each, a bit of guestimation and trig says that's about a .5" group good for 1/2 MOA, I think.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

I don't think there are many terrorists in Iraq now.

More a case of opportunists/criminals and rebels.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
yes, looks to be accurate
hopefully these rifles will keep coilition soldiers alive and kill the enemy

Yimmy:
there are some terrorists there please dont get me started

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
yeah the car bombs and suicide bombers are put there by muslim happy go lucky clown people. Not terrorists, didnt you know?

Looks like a good rifle HD, Dont like the camo personally but it is never the less effective.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
spade said:
yeah the car bombs and suicide bombers are put there by muslim happy go lucky clown people. Not terrorists, didnt you know?

Looks like a good rifle HD, Dont like the camo personally but it is never the less effective.
what about the times they suicide bomb Iraqi civilians? surely there rebels against a governemnt
those rebels have a name i think they call them TERRORISTS

dammit i managed to get myself started

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
isn't anyone who targets innocent people a terrorist?

What I really wanted to say though, is that there must be lots of people wishing for that rifle. I know I would be. As its been pointed out, I really hope it keeps someone alive. Nice shooter.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Very nice looking rifle, and appears to be great performance. Celt, these available for purchase? details? price?

MEL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are not sure at this time if we are going to sell any. I have no price worked up for them, as we did these at cost for the unit they where sent to.

I have had quite a few requests for them after I posted this on a couple sites. We are going to get a price sheet made up after ThanksGiving.

Celt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts