Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know alot of you out there have .22 rifles so i though id start this so we could post our pictures and so that other people could get ideas of what kind of .22 they might like to buy... heres my rifle-remington m597 .22lr bushnell 4x scope no mods except for front swivel stud. after 5000 rnds she still shoots .5in five shot groups at 50 yds

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks m8..i spose it belongs in gallery...mel, could u move it to gallery

dom

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on...i know u guys have .22s\ rimfires out there--lets see them :D

dom

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Well, I'll even make this sniping related.

Here is my green hornet from tactical operations, suppressed.

MEL

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gosh thats such a beautiful rifle...i'd do anything to shoot one of them :shock:

dom

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
mele said:
Come to the Sniper Central shoot next year and I'll let you shoot it

MEL
And when is that? I'm gonna have 240 hours of vacation to burn next year.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yah dude sign me up--that is...after i talk to my dad about it...lol

dom

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
I think this time around, I'm just going to plan a date and then post it this fall and we'll go from there. Maybe I'll turn it into a sniper/shooting competition with BBQ

MEL

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds good!--cmon guys keep those pictures coming

dom

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
It's not gonna be one of those eat what you kill barbecues is it? :-D If so, that's cool. I just have to bring some decent barbecue sauce with me from Texas :)

G

·
0 Posts
Hypno,

I will get some pictures of my two CZ's posted in a day or so. I need to strip the burlap camo off of them so you can actually see the rifle. I like shooting any calibre, but, the .22 and the .308 have to be my favorite cartridges.

Tom

·
Registered
152 Posts
mele said:
Come to the Sniper Central shoot next year and I'll let you shoot it

MEL

You might have a kiwi at one of the SC shoots in the future, looks asthough i have fallen for a american girl and could possible be moving there if all goes well, id love to get along to a sc shoot though.

HUM.

G

·
0 Posts
Hey Recoil,

How are you ? Yes sir, I am a hardcore. Tactical shooting is a passion of mine and also the ability to be stealthy is a great skill. And just like we all agree on, good equipment makes for a good mission. If I am going to practice, Train like you fight, fight like you train. I enjoy this skill and enjoy sharing stuff with guys like you and the rest of the team here at Sniper Central. Going to send my pics to picture bucket and post them. Keep in touch man.

Tom

G

·
0 Posts
Here are my submittals for the .22lrs. I am not to happy with the picture of the rifles. My camera was weirding out for some weird reason. The wood stocked .22lr rifle is the following:

CZ-452 Heavy Barrel Varmint Rifle 22 lr. (wood stocked)
21.5" Barrel (floated) very nice muzzle crown
Twist: no data
5 shot detachable magazine
Stock trigger with spring nut screwed all the way down. The trigger pull is an absolute dream, and it is stock.
Tall Scope Mounts
Tasco 4-14x42 w/sunshield (say what you want, but I can lay down some tight groups at 100 yards with this scope) I'm not planning to go into war with it.

The second rifle is:

CZ-452 Silhouette (Synthetic stock)
Same as above except for this has Medium mounts and Tasco 2.5-10x42 scope.
Hunting style barrel, not heavy and not light, very nice muzzle crown.
This rifle is set for 50 yards. Any adjustments are made with firing solutions.

Both rifles have different styles of Harris Bipods. These rifles shoot good groups at 50 and 100 yards with match ammo as long as you do your part.

I know, there is a lot of shine coming from the knobs on the scope, plus the stock, no face paint. But I was waiting for the sun to go down. Then I wait for critters to pass on the other side of the pond. That ghillie suit works great.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
those are some nice .22s man--you went the whole 9 yards

dom

G

·
0 Posts
Hypno,

I knew you would enjoy those. They both shoot great, but as you can tell the wood stocked is my favorite. You get behind it, and it just fits right, the hand is at the right angle, I could go on and on. By the way, you have some mighty fine iron also.

Tom

1 - 20 of 239 Posts