Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see how many people we can get to log onto Sniper Central at once... heck why not? Lets all agree on a date and (GMT) Zulu time... :) . Maybe in a few days... maybe next week or so? Since we have Members from around the world this might be a little hard to please every one with the time and date... so we will have to go with where the majority of the people live (what time zone). See... this is how bored i am... i cant go outside and do anything cause its raining at a rate of 4 inchs per hour over here in Southern California... lots of mud slides all over the roads... not to mention my car is in the shop still; all i have is my Harley to get around on.. or my Girlfriends car... but i wont take her car. Aaaaaannnnyyyy wayyy.... Does any one want to do this?

( Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:16 pm )

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Sounds like fun, but I'm reminded of the time in HS when I started shaking bus back and forth encouraging people to join in: "Come on! Lets see if we can capsize it!" :twisted: I thought the drivers head might explode.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: LOL :lol: Funny stuff...

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Hey man, I'm down. I think it would be pretty cool. I'm on a computer all day for work and on a computer all night cause I have no life, so I'll be there.

Heh, Kaz my dumb idea was convincing my buds to hide out on the bus and see where it goes. Maybe the big city or something....Nah, ended up stuck out in the boonies.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hey man, I'm down. I think it would be pretty cool. I'm on a computer all day for work and on a computer all night cause I have no life, so I'll be there.
This sounds suspiciously like my day.

but I'm reminded of the time in HS when I started shaking bus back and forth encouraging people to join in: "Come on! Lets see if we can capsize it!"
This reminds me why I stopped taking the provided bus to school and instead shuck out for the city bus every day. The drivers there brook no arguements.

Lets see how many people we can get to log onto Sniper Central at once... heck why not? Lets all agree on a date and (GMT) Zulu time...
Friday at 0330 Zulu?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AK said:
Lets see how many people we can get to log onto Sniper Central at once... heck why not? Lets all agree on a date and (GMT) Zulu time...
Friday at 0330 Zulu?
0330 Zulu time Friday February 18th... Sounds fine with me... that would be 0430 Stuttgart Germany time (Friday Morning), 0630 Baghdad Iraq time (Friday Morning), 1130 Manila Philippines time (Friday), 1230 time Seoul Korea & Tokyo Japan (Friday mid day), 1730 Hawaii time (Thursday Evening), 1930 Hours California (Thursday Night), 2230 Wash, D.C. time (Thursday night) But we need more people... so maybe this week... maybe next week... so more people can get on and read the thread. We will see how many say they will... then decide. :)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just read my post to make sure it was all correct... and i realized... :p MAN AM I NUTS OR WHAT :p ... what kind of person knows all those time changes off the top of his head? ARCH HARD RECON! :twisted:

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yes... EVERY ONE.... if you plan on doing this with us please let us know by simply saying IM IN on this thread. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
IM in.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Count on me

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
On it man

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
BC, that is astounding. :D

I'm in.

Too bad we have no chat, that would be cool too

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
If everyones down with that, we can all open up a private yahoo chat password protected and log in..... you wouldnt need the messenger to be able to enter the room.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont think every one has yahoo messenger though...

·
Registered
576 Posts
Goddamn, I'm in.

I recommend we get a poll up and then have some various dates. I have nothing else to do but this for the remainder of February.

God. That sounds pathetic.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats 8 so far... Any one else?!

·
Registered
76 Posts
ALL ONLINE

Count me in and maybe we could hook up with TEAM SPEAK tr. voice interface program if anyone else has it. talk in real time with teammates.
Rusty

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: ALL ONLINE

OLD TOUCH said:
Count me in and maybe we could hook up with TEAM SPEAK tr. voice interface program if anyone else has it. talk in real time with teammates.
Rusty

Hey... i have an excellent Team Speak Server... check it out. It has tons of channels and tons of subchannels.

Server Info :

Label : Recons Team Speak

Server Address : 24.127.51.103

Log onto the server under Anonymous with a nickname and ill grant you voice rights. I want to see if my server still works.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Team speak

I was granted voice activation but got no reply when I spoke, the only other person on was USMC RECON and he did not reply to any attemp to communicate
Rusty

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats me... i didnt hear any one talk... and the name "TS_Somthing" was in there... i didnt know if it was you or some hacker trying to do somthing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts