Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am selling my Sako TRG 22 in 308 caliber and Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 scope along with many additional items. Needing to sell to fund a new custom long range benchrest build. My only custom benchrest rig (Panda 6BR and Nightforce BR scope) was stolen last weekend on the way home from a varmint match I participated in. I used the benchrest rifle frequently and the Sako not nearly as much. if you are familiar with Sako TRG's you know they are incredibly accurate - I used mine to shoot in a factory 600 yard match at the St. Louis benchrest range and off a bipod shot a 3.382 and a 3.385 five shot groups - still have targets (would have done better if I was any kind of wind reader). This rifle has only been shot off a bench never in any tactical matches. I am asking $3700 for the total package detailed below - please email me at [email protected] for pictures.

* Sako TRG 22 in 308 caliber - 600 to 700 rounds through it - I purchased new from Whitaker Guns in Kentucky on December 9, 2011 - I have factory box and manual.
* factory muzzle brake
* Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 scope with mil-dot reticle - I purchased new from EuroOptic 2 years ago
* Seekin tactical rings 30mm
* Redding full length resizing die and standard seating die
* stock was hydro dipped in multicam by same company who performs work for GAP rifles
* 100 new never fired Lapua blue box cases
* 77 Winchester cases
* 1 coated Bore Tech cleaning rod
* 1 stainless steel Pro Shot cleaning rod
* bore guide
* (626) Sierra 168 grain Match King bullets
* (366) Sierra 175 grain Match king bullets
* (87) Berger 185 grain Juggernaught bullets
* (63) Berger 168 grain Hybrid bullets
* (40) Hornady 168 grain AMAX bullets

I am a member of the 6BR website forums under the user name - james - and have 19 total transactions all being positive.

Thanks for looking.

· Registered
4 Posts
Am selling my Sako TRG 22 in 308 caliber and Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 scope along with many additional items. Needing to sell to fund a new custom long range benchrest build. My only custom benchrest rig (Panda 6BR and Nightforce BR scope) was stolen last weekend on the way home from a varmint match I participated in. I used the benchrest rifle frequently and the Sako not nearly as much. if you are familiar with Sako TRG's you know they are incredibly accurate - I used mine to shoot in a factory 600 yard match at the St. Louis benchrest range and off a bipod shot a 3.382 and a 3.385 five shot groups - still have targets (would have done better if I was any kind of wind reader). This rifle has only been shot off a bench never in any tactical matches. I am asking $3700 for the total package detailed below - please email me at [email protected] for pictures. * Sako TRG 22 in 308 caliber - 600 to 700 rounds through it - I purchased new from Whitaker Guns in Kentucky on December 9, 2011 - I have factory box and manual. * factory muzzle brake * Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 scope with mil-dot reticle - I purchased new from EuroOptic 2 years ago * Seekin tactical rings 30mm * Redding full length resizing die and standard seating die * stock was hydro dipped in multicam by same company who performs work for GAP rifles * 100 new never fired Lapua blue box cases * 77 Winchester cases * 1 coated Bore Tech cleaning rod * 1 stainless steel Pro Shot cleaning rod * bore guide * (626) Sierra 168 grain Match King bullets * (366) Sierra 175 grain Match king bullets * (87) Berger 185 grain Juggernaught bullets * (63) Berger 168 grain Hybrid bullets * (40) Hornady 168 grain AMAX bullets I am a member of the 6BR website forums under the user name - james - and have 19 total transactions all being positive. Thanks for looking.
Am selling my Sako TRG 22 in 308 caliber and Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 scope along with many additional items. Needing to sell to fund a new custom long range benchrest build. My only custom benchrest rig (Panda 6BR and Nightforce BR scope) was stolen last weekend on the way home from a varmint match I participated in. I used the benchrest rifle frequently and the Sako not nearly as much. if you are familiar with Sako TRG's you know they are incredibly accurate - I used mine to shoot in a factory 600 yard match at the St. Louis benchrest range and off a bipod shot a 3.382 and a 3.385 five shot groups - still have targets (would have done better if I was any kind of wind reader). This rifle has only been shot off a bench never in any tactical matches. I am asking $3700 for the total package detailed below - please email me at [email protected] for pictures. * Sako TRG 22 in 308 caliber - 600 to 700 rounds through it - I purchased new from Whitaker Guns in Kentucky on December 9, 2011 - I have factory box and manual. * factory muzzle brake * Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 scope with mil-dot reticle - I purchased new from EuroOptic 2 years ago * Seekin tactical rings 30mm * Redding full length resizing die and standard seating die * stock was hydro dipped in multicam by same company who performs work for GAP rifles * 100 new never fired Lapua blue box cases * 77 Winchester cases * 1 coated Bore Tech cleaning rod * 1 stainless steel Pro Shot cleaning rod * bore guide * (626) Sierra 168 grain Match King bullets * (366) Sierra 175 grain Match king bullets * (87) Berger 185 grain Juggernaught bullets * (63) Berger 168 grain Hybrid bullets * (40) Hornady 168 grain AMAX bullets I am a member of the 6BR website forums under the user name - james - and have 19 total transactions all being positive. Thanks for looking.
Is this scope still for sale? Just the scope

· Registered
4 Posts
Am selling my Sako TRG 22 in 308 caliber and Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 scope along with many additional items. Needing to sell to fund a new custom long range benchrest build. My only custom benchrest rig (Panda 6BR and Nightforce BR scope) was stolen last weekend on the way home from a varmint match I participated in. I used the benchrest rifle frequently and the Sako not nearly as much. if you are familiar with Sako TRG's you know they are incredibly accurate - I used mine to shoot in a factory 600 yard match at the St. Louis benchrest range and off a bipod shot a 3.382 and a 3.385 five shot groups - still have targets (would have done better if I was any kind of wind reader). This rifle has only been shot off a bench never in any tactical matches. I am asking $3700 for the total package detailed below - please email me at [email protected] for pictures.

• Sako TRG 22 in 308 caliber - 600 to 700 rounds through it - I purchased new from Whitaker Guns in Kentucky on December 9, 2011 - I have factory box and manual.
  • factory muzzle brake
  • Nightforce NXS 8x32x56 scope with mil-dot reticle - I purchased new from EuroOptic 2 years ago
  • Seekin tactical rings 30mm
  • Redding full length resizing die and standard seating die
  • stock was hydro dipped in multicam by same company who performs work for GAP rifles
  • 100 new never fired Lapua blue box cases
  • 77 Winchester cases
  • 1 coated Bore Tech cleaning rod
  • 1 stainless steel Pro Shot cleaning rod
  • bore guide
  • (626) Sierra 168 grain Match King bullets
  • (366) Sierra 175 grain Match king bullets
  • (87) Berger 185 grain Juggernaught bullets
  • (63) Berger 168 grain Hybrid bullets
  • (40) Hornady 168 grain AMAX bullets

I am a member of the 6BR website forums under the user name - james - and have 19 total transactions all being positive.

Thanks for looking.
I

1 - 7 of 7 Posts