Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Centenial Harley with a "few" extra's.... 32,000....
Making about 22,000 a year... frustrating
Having a HOT Girlfriend with rich parents... PRICELESS!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
not bad man, niiice bike. Get rid of them wire wheels though. LOL

Wish my g/f make that kinda money, as of now all she does is make dinner.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine doesnt work either... lol. Her parents pay for our house and her car.. all our food and just about everything we need. All i really pay for is my bike and my car insurance and my guns and stuff like that. Hell i wish she did make dinner but its ok. :D lol :D

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Ballistic_Coefficiency said:
Mine doesnt work either... lol. Her parents pay for our house and her car.. all our food and just about everything we need. All i really pay for is my bike and my car insurance and my guns and stuff like that. Hell i wish she did make dinner but its ok. :D lol :D
And why is she only a GF and not a WIFE ?? :D

Its like they say: "You can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a lifetime."

My wife raises our 4 kids (which means I totally support her and the kids), and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is MORE than worth it!

MEL

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good lookin Scooter

That sure is a beautiful ride, my ole lady wont let me have a new one I have to stick with my old 62 Panhead, I have had this one for 21 years now, a 59 Pan for over 20 years before that, i sure wish I could push button start the thing like yours, wish mine looked that nice, wish my wife would learn to cook, she been learnin for 65 years and it aint done her no good yet hahahaha.
Keep it shiny side up man, Road Rash only looks fun and it is expensive too.
Rusty

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
My harley has never quite worked right ever since I got run over by a drunk driver after only making it from New York city to Indianapolis. Was trying to make it to Chicago. Had to take a darn bus! Of course the guy had no insurance, no license, was out on parole. Fun fun fun.

John

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mele said:
And why is she only a GF and not a WIFE ?? :D

Its like they say: "You can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a lifetime."

My wife raises our 4 kids (which means I totally support her and the kids), and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is MORE than worth it!

MEL
Not really about the money... but that sure is a plus. Just taking it slow... im 27 (turning 28 this year) so its going to have to happen here pretty soon... i dont want to get married when im 30 or older. I think the largest thing holding me back is this... being a Force Recon Marine is a 100% commitment... being a Husband and Father is a 100% commitment... do the math :cry: I cant do both... Still trying to see if there is some kind of math where the outcome says i can do both :D lol

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I love the pretty little whitewalls on that bike. In fact they remind me of Jennifer's dainty little white socks...

Jennifer is my Cadillac. And I miss her so. She is stored away for the winter and the thought of her sitting in that cold, dark garage almost makes me want to cry.

I think back to when I tucked her in with that nice warm blanket back in October. Anyway, only two months until we see each other again. I can hardly wait to hear her husky 472 cubic inch voice......

But then, I'm

Mad

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
I think the largest thing holding me back is this... being a Force Recon Marine is a 100% commitment... being a Husband and Father is a 100% commitment... do the math :cry: I cant do both...
Yep, and that was the exact reason why I got out of the service. I had 2 kids at the time, 3rd on the way, and the math just wasn't working, so I ETS'd. I would still like to join back up in the Guard when the kids are teenagers perhaps. Ol' Spec Rees over in Iraq has provided some insperation.

MEL
(Hope my wife isn't reading this :wink: )

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mele said:
I would still like to join back up in the Guard when the kids are teenagers perhaps. Ol' Spec Rees over in Iraq has provided some insperation.

MEL
(Hope my wife isn't reading this :wink: )
LOL... Yea i still dont know what im going to do. Its hard... 8 years of working my ass off to get where i am now and now i have to choose between a love; my Girlfriend... and another love; the Marines... :x Heck... im doing both right now why cant i still do both lol :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts