Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am checking to see if anyone was planning on coming to montana for a get together next weekend (15th - 16th). If there is a decent size group, we'll go to deerlodge and shoot up near the cabin I had scoped out before (no staying in the cabin). If there is a small group, we can meet here in Missoula and shoot at my unknown distance area near my home, and possibly catch some dinner in Missoula.

No pressure, just checking to see if anyone was coming up.

MEL

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Sorry I can't get the time off work - I'm the new kid on the executive team. I will take a rain check and see you there next summer some time.

JeffVN

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yup, I'm still planning on driving over on Saturday. I was out of town last week and I'm going out of town on Sunday, but this will fit nicely.

Mel, I'm a new shooter and don't own a rifle yet, so if I'm the only one going, I can see that being a reason to cancel. Just let me know.

OO

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, last chance everyone... I need to know by wednesday if you are coming. Right now its just OO and I. If its just us two, I'll probably reschedule for another day, even if its just with OO.

MEL

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Yeah work is getting in the way of my fun.....I tell ya, I dont even know why I bother with this job stuff anymore.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, me too!! :D
Well, if any of you are heading through montana, give me a ring, we can hook up

MEL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts