Would you buy an SC AR-10/AR-15 DMR?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,079 Posts
lol, or you guys who live in CA could move to a state that doesnt suck. Whichever.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
lol just how little peanuts are we talking about here mel?

· Registered
1,079 Posts
hey, there are kids making nike's who get paid less than that...lol

Make it two bags and I'll provide shoddy work at a half assed pace.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
The M14 action would be nice... the FN FAL would be great as a matter of fact. The ar-10 foundation seems to be the most popular so i guess thats what you'll have to do. Wish i could get an FAL in a decent caliber though. IRON SITES would be one of the things that i would love to see. 1/2 moa guarantee of course. I know this is a tactical site, but wood stocks would be nice.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
To be honest mel, i think the place that your going to get your hook. Is caliber.

IF you could offer it in some of the metric cartridges... mabye some of the intermediate inch rounds as well. 243, 260, 6.5x55, 270... etc.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
maybe im showing my ignorance, but how often do you have bullpups given to DM's?

· Registered
1,079 Posts
One of the things to consider mel, i think everyone here is focusing on the AR-10 platform and i think thats great if thats what your customers want. But dont discount the FAL. Alot of the mag calibers will fit the FAL frame with a simple barrel swap. Also, no one sells decently accurate FAL's for decent prices. I think this might be a niche if you could tap it.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
westpointranger said:
I really am not that interested in an FAL. I know it's a great rifle and all, but I don't see any advantage over the AR-10.
The advantage in my eyes, is the much more flexible gas system and the abilty to fire just about any damn cartridge sept the 50.

If it works like i think it could, you could very easily set up one of these rifles for the WSM or RUM rounds.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
removable fixed gas block? lol...
seems like a good system though.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
I think jrp3 is right theres a pretty marginal differeance between em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.