Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been discussed, but "lets" actually do it! A small 4x4" latex decal for windows and the like. Sell individually or in a pack of 4 for 5 bucks, or 5 for 4 bucks, something simple!

Great way to get "free" advertising!

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Okay, if you are willing to buy (and hopefully others), I'll start the process.

on a similar note, I'm just about out of the 1st run of shirts, time for the 2nd batch, OD Green this time with snipercentral.com over left breast as well as big image on the back.

MEL

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Has anyone gone out in a SC T-shirt, and got strange looks?

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Re: re

Yimmy said:
Has anyone gone out in a SC T-shirt, and got strange looks?
I get strange lookes every time I go out no matter what I wear. :lol:

Mel, how about sending out an SC decal with every rifle you sell. The cost will probably be minimal, and it is good advertising. Just throw it in with the rifle. Ifit is cost effective even include one with the $10.00 membership. Again, cheap advertising, getting the word out.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Hehe... you guys "kill" me!! Oh shoot, the word kill is probably not allowed in NY & CA.... man, I'm just getting myself into "hot water" now. Oh dang, hot water is going to be regulated in the UK, I cannot do anything right....

Ek:

Good idea about the stickers shipped with rifles, I like it. Memberships? well, the sticker and sending it takes about the whole cost of the membership :wink: Seriously, I will consider it though.

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
hehehe....good to see Mel breaking the Batman-like facade and joking around :p

I'd buy the new t shirt and the stickers actually.

Oh, by the way, I tried talking a rather comely young lass into wearing the shirt for a few photoes, but it failed lol. When she found out they would actually be published on the net, she was too shy. Maybe another time.

And no, Recoil, that does not mean I ambushed her in the park with a ski mask and the T shirt... :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Oh, I am sure Mel would be thrilled reading about THAT one...actually no...people saw that the shirt featured a man holding a rifle...and thought they might be in some kind of danger and ran...I mean, it's a t shirt with a guy with a gun on it!

Although some old guy at the gunshop asked me if it was a rabbit...How in the blue blazes (how's that for old school, Rec? and I thought you were ancient enough to like hearing things like "comely" and calling things "The bee's knees"....muahaha) I guess his eyes were better when he used to say "comely" back in nineteen-nickety-three.

Heh, given my tendancies to say things besides "comely" I think I cleaned up my vocabulary rather nicely.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
hehehe...now you leave the contents of my pants out of this...and the other things you ask me about on AIM. You're lucky you know so much about survivalism, or I wouldn't put up with that stuff.

I can see hanging out with Recoil now..."We're out of gas...and stuck out in the middle of nowhere..."

"Umm...no we aren't, Rec....you have that kit in the back to turn vegetable oil into gasoline....nice try though"

:lol:

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
hahaha, oh, now the discussion ends!

I am so deleting these posts...

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
You mean there is actually a name for my sub-par and slipshod moderating? Awww...you guys make my day. Thanks.
3M...I like it....

AHEM....we will never speak of this again.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Muzzleblast said:
hehehe....good to see Mel breaking the Batman-like facade and joking around :p
Gee... really, I'm a good natured fun loving guy... I just have to whip out the batman personna to keep the forums in line :D

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
You mean like if you had a counter-productive moderator? :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts