Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some fun shooting stuff, we call it zombie hunting.... 8)

http://www.eaglejm.com/guns05smlr.wmv

Guns include:
1903 03A3 - nickel shot, target bullseye, bobble head, 2 liters, distance stuff (70ish yards? yea i know, but we had no scope and the iron sights aren't exactly precision)
Mosin Nagant (russian?) - guy with cigar
HK Fabarm HD semi shotgun with various shot loads/slug- monitor, clays, milk jug, close soup can, book
Mini-14 - rapid fire on the computer with X
AR-15 variant/brand unknown - ranger guy pulled up, asked if we had any uzi's, then got his AR out of the trunk and started shooting stuff :)
Your basic semi .22 - little pops on fire clip

Would have more monitor blasting (i took a ricochet in the chin), water explosions, shooting jar of paintballs, etc...but camera ran out of juice.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Cheesy sound track.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
The cop pulling over and shooting with you is the best part... 8)

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I have done this numerous times. (MAKE SURE TO BE FAR AWAY FROM IT) Put a candle about a foot behind a WD-40 can (full) and light the candle... then... get about 75 yards away from the can and shoot it. BOOM! :) Make sure there arnt any rocks or other things around the can... as they can turn into flying projectiles!

Do this at your own risk... like i said be far away from it.

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
mele said:
I always liked shooting flash-bangs

MEL
Never tried that... but i have tried shooting incindiary grenades!!! Talk about a huge fireball!!! Just make sure you shoot incindiary grenades from a very far distance... and make sure NOTHING that you dont want to be destroyed near it... since the extra rapid explosion from it being shot will throw phosphorus all over the place... melting through ANYTHING it hits. (Incindiary grenades are fully capable of melting through a large engine block... so be very very carefull). Incindiary grenades are pretty cool for turning sand into glass as well... (yes it can actually melt sand together into a kind of large flat looking glassy rock). :D

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Yea now that i think about it... Flash Bangs would be a great hit indicator. There are steel "Sniper" plates that pop back up after being shot and when they are hit... a bright flash from a flood light flash's. But... i beleive those "Sniper" targets are quite expensive... flash bangs are free!!! :D Incindiary Grenades are free as well (for training) but we dont generally use them during training... we will have a "demonstration" or two every know and then... and some times we will dig up an old rusty ammo can of them and get to shoot those ones at the "Field Range" (just a HUGE open field for various weapon shooting).

BC

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Flash bangs and incendiary grenades...lol...how "hooah" and "hoorah" is that! I love it.

Spade told me once about something I would like to try. A chem light glowstick in a jug at night...Good splatter effect if you could hit the stick.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Yea... we use to duct-tape those chem sticks onto RPG's (about 15 or so chem sticks all around the rpg warhead) with the clear duct tape and shoot them across the valley when we were expending confiscated munitions in Crackistan... we also use to cut a hole in them at the parties and spray the stuff all over the walls... floors... people... or whatever. Made things a little more interesting.... aaahhhh the high school days. ( It was the early early 90's and the 80's were still in full swing in southern california ) :lol:

BC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts