Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a guy that lives in groton SD. (about 100 miles from where i am) that sells tactical supplies for LE\ military and he features a shootout thingy in the fall. there you can test fire and shoot alot of military issued firearms. from the hk-mp5 to the barrett m82a1. there is also a 300 yd target competition. 6 shots in 60 seconds. the best group wins 100 bucks. it of course costs money to test fire the guns. you can also bring your own guns to shoot. he has a silencer shoot for a part of one of the dayys too. (probably to relive some stress of your ears. he also has a website if you all want to check it out. it's www.gengerketactical.com i really would like to see some of you guys come down during the fall to this special event. i heard that one of the best parts of the shoot is that there are like 20 old cars to shoot at......that's be fun....... i hope some of you check out the website and consider going.

~dom~

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Sounds like a party! If I was close enough I'd be there

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
This and the trip to Montana... two things I probably will get to miss out on. :(

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE: This shoot festival is this coming sat and sun. Me my dad and a friend are going up there-it is about a 1 hr 20 min drive--its gonna be so much fun--if its free im thinking about bring about being in the 300yd competition since i have gotten the vs. i defineately dont expect to win but it will just kinda be practice for me--my friend and i hope to shoot some military guns and have some fun there--from the flyer i got it looks like he has a Barrett M82a1, Armalite ar-50, browning m2, H&K ump, H&K G-36, .30 cal MG from WWII, H&K-21, and theres a few others i saw that he had at our town gunshow AI Supermag .338 lapua mag, and a briefcase mp5--there are a ton of guns that will be there--the ones id lie to shoot the most are the barrett, the AI, some ,mp5s, and maybe even the M2 :twisted:

well i think this deal will be one helluva good time

dom

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the .30 cal isnt a 42--its the lmg that our guys used and it wasnt the bar--anyways ill make sure to shoot the ump--sounds like thatd be fun--but also i wanna shoot some mp5s because ive always admired their designs--but the barrett..........i just think that thatd be too cool

dom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts