Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a sling for my FN PBR. Any suggestion? I don't need anything too fancy. I want something that will help me shoot, not just something to help carry the gun. I'm leaning towards getting one of the black, leather military slings, you no the ones with the brass hooks? What does everyone think?

·
Registered
565 Posts
I didn't really need anything fancy, either, but I bought an Uncle Mike's M24 sling. Sure, it does way more than I'll probably need. But now I know I'll never need buy another sling.

2 cents...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Kamatz said:
I didn't really need anything fancy, either, but I bought an Uncle Mike's M24 sling. Sure, it does way more than I'll probably need. But now I know I'll never need buy another sling.

2 cents...

Shame on you Kamatz! :mrgreen:

Its a Tactical Intervention M24 sling, NOT Uncle Mike!
(unless you sold the original and bought a cheap copy instead... you never know with Air Farce officers :mrgreen: )

·
Registered
565 Posts
Damnit! Are you following me?

I do believe it says Uncle Mike's on the metal parts... Can't check right now, though, as the sling's not here. But I WILL!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
I actually think he is right, it does have Uncle Mikes swivel mounts, but that is not who makes it. I was looking to buy one awhile ago but it proved to expensive.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Kamatz said:

I do believe it says Uncle Mike's on the metal parts... Can't check right now, though, as the sling's not here. But I WILL!
Somebody has to keep an eye on you.... :p

Uncle Mike makes those metal parts and Mike Miller (Tac. Int.) uses for his slings. But its a Tac Int sling. I ordered it, remember? :mrgreen:

Edit: Link to http://www.tacticalintervention.com

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would go with thw Tactical Intervention M24 cuff sling. I got one about a month ago and it works great. I payed 85$ for mine but I know it's going to last the rest of my life.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have one too, but embarassingly enough, I'm not sure how to use that arm cuff? :shock: Could someone explain it to me? :)

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
565 Posts
Cardinal said:
Kamatz said:

Somebody has to keep an eye on you.... :p

Uncle Mike makes those metal parts and Mike Miller (Tac. Int.) uses for his slings. But its a Tac Int sling. I ordered it, remember? :mrgreen:

Edit: Link to http://www.tacticalintervention.com
Alright, alright...! :mrgreen: But the swivels are Uncle Mike's!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts