Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my Dad's gun, only till I turn 21 :D
The gun is definitly not new and has been fired a lot. Just cleaned it today, gave it a good oiling and the action felt SWEET!!!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Looks like fun :) . I have yet to own a revolver. :? . Ive been thinking of a Double Action 44 Mag with a short barrel to carry as back up / CCW :twisted:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Ballistic_Coefficiency said:
Looks like fun :) . I have yet to own a revolver. :? . Ive been thinking of a Double Action 44 Mag with a short barrel to carry as back up / CCW :twisted:
Or you could carry extra mags... :roll:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
There must be something wrong with me. I don't own a revolver. And I don't own a shotgun either.

Must be a character flaw.

Mad

·
Registered
383 Posts
I've wanted a revolver, it is the only "type" of gun I do not have yet. Join a skeet club mad, will have a blast (literally)! :)

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Mad, for some reason I thought of you as havin at least one nice old O/U or SXS and a cool old revolver. Gotta love em, if the round doesn't fire for any reason just pull the trigger again.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Looks like that one has a history behind it Drew. The old well used smiths really have a good feel to the actions.

I just like revolvers, yes autos are great, probably even "better" but I like a good revolver just as much. In fact, I have my perfect revolver in mind, basically the 627-5 http://www.firearms.smith-wesson.com/st ... ctiveTab=3

except with a 4 inch barrel. Maybe I can get the Performance Center to build it for me........and while I'm at it, get a twin for it just like it (with what money :wink: )

Of course, the 2005 Ruger single actions are nice too......can anyone else hear that cash register ringing?

The Glock 34 is most likely candidate for my next addition however, *grin* it has almost everything I want in an auto...almost. Nothing's perfect, thats why there are gunsmiths :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts