Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,079 Posts
mel, im going to need a distance here...

I also think that unlimited practice targets should be shot... but when you choose to shoot a target for scoring...you commit to sending that target... no matter what the score.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
just to clarify . you didnt place a limit on kind of action... only that it had to be a rifle and at 100 yards corrent?

· Registered
1,079 Posts
does anyone have a way of printing this target for me on some really thick paper? The range i shoot at uses wire frames stuck into the ground at distance, i was having issues with my rifle so i didnt get to shoot the target, but i shot one with my pistol for kicks and giggles and it wasnt printing very well (i.e. nearly ripped the damn paper in half). :(

· Registered
1,079 Posts
lol anyone want to donate a few dollars to the "spade cant afford to go to the range fund" ? You'll be helping a very good cause. Or something.

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Yeah, the USPS is good about that. They actually ate my cellphone bill one time and sent me a small corner of it with a stamp on it that said "sorry".

Needless to say the subsequent 600 dollar phone bill wasnt fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.