Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

261 - 280 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well boys, I'm out. Schtuff came up and I'm stuck in Bozeman this weekend. Have fun, make those long range gongs sing the praises!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ok guys Im here Im staying at the best western right off I-90 exit 101. Tommorow I will check out and meet up with the rbick crew when they get into town. Mel if you want to show me where we are camping that's fine I can meet you at the sportsmans warehouse at anytime tonight or tommorow. Im using a kinko's computer so you will have to call my cell phone. I will pm you the number. Ok hope to see you all soon.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
I have kelzics cell number and I will be calling him to hopefully meet up at about 11am. He'll be your point of contact if you are looking for the camping area. Since he is the first, I am going to also give him some additional responsibilities to help pull the saturday shoot off. :D

MEL

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
I met up with kelzic and showed him where to camp and where we will be shooting on saturday. There were some more about 30-45 minutes out when I left up there.

Should be fun!

MEL

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
monteboy84 said:
Hope everyone who attends has a great time, I'll be looking forward to next year's get together!!

-matt
You and me both brother.

Rigger

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
navyrigger46 said:
monteboy84 said:
Hope everyone who attends has a great time, I'll be looking forward to next year's get together!!

-matt
You and me both brother.

Rigger
+ 1,000

A week away shooting and hanging out with some friends. Man that would be sweet.......

Swede

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
M700,

Your rifle should be there today. I sent a 308, since I thought the ammo selection would be better for that. Its a mauser with my test scope(Leupy VXIII with M1 turrets on it), in a bell and carlson stock, with bipod, tactical intervention sling, 20 inch barrel, and parkerized finish. The stock is not as pretty as I would have liked, I did not have time to touch up the top rails of the barrel channel. I built the rifle from scratch(parts on hand) between Monday at 1800 and Wed at 1300.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
ogre said:
Yeah do I feel like a schmoe! I started this :) thread, and now I can't get leave until the end of August!
:?

Have fun gents! Sounds like a sweet weekend!
Im bummed as well! I will be up there from 8/15 to 8/30. Sorry Im going to miss this event.

Mel, we will be in Georgetown lake and Northfork Idaho, (just down the highway). I will be heading up to the sportsman's warehouse to buy some gear so maybe we can get lunch, dinner or something?

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
SRTS1 said:
Im bummed as well! I will be up there from 8/15 to 8/30. Sorry Im going to miss this event.

Mel, we will be in Georgetown lake and Northfork Idaho, (just down the highway). I will be heading up to the sportsman's warehouse to buy some gear so maybe we can get lunch, dinner or something?
That sounds great! Keep me posted on the dates. Like most Montanans, our summer is PACKED so hopefully something will work out.

MEL

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Well if anyone else from that neck of the woods wants to get together between the 15th and 30th of AUgust, lets do it. I'll be brings one suppressed Tac Ops T-51 and a few fishing poles :wink:

261 - 280 of 317 Posts