Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

281 - 300 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
At least we know if we get bored of shooting, :lol: that want happen, the conversation will keep us entertained.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hay m700 and Tuck, guess who has the math down in his small brain? You need ranging for Inches, Yards, Meters, I'm your man. Now, if Mel don't throw a curve at me I'll be ok. So, bring on the New-bee's to pull the moving targets through the scrub brush in the dark of night and let loose the flying monkeys.

Jess
P.S. Will we have a medic present? :lol:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
bangbang said:
Jess
P.S. Will we have a medic present? :lol:
I'll be there, just remember I don't work for free. I quit doing that volunteer thing a long time ago.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I may get a kitchen pass and sell one of my parachutes to afford the trip. If I can make it, I'll bring my med pack.

·
Registered
135 Posts
No worries, I'll bring my IV kits like last time. :lol: I'm getting psyched guys. Its going to be a year since our last shoot! Oh how time flies.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Personally I like super glue. It burns a little but works really well.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Longshot38 said:
Personally I like super glue. It burns a little but works really well.
Except on occasions where it's a gaping wound, then you need a stapler to close it up, followed by acouple tubes of super glue. 8)

-matt

·
Registered
421 Posts
I know 18 Deltas that would go nuts over this. :lol: LOL

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Oh believe me my medical director would shoot me if he heard me advocating super glue for wound care. But being a rough neck from the country I have no issues with homebrew medicine.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
For those of you that are planning on coming again, please be sure to send along your contact info so I can reserve your slot.

Please include

Name
Address
phone
email
rifle you will be using
ammo you will be using

email to
[email protected]

thanks

MEL

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is there an age limit put on this ( I am only 18 )? But as I wish to become a Marine Corps sniper, a leg up on the competition would be really nice. Also, I am assuming this is a Bring your own rifle shoot, Is there going to be any problems driving with my rifle across state lines?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sounds great. I will not confirm if I will be making an appearance until July or so as there are some things I must first get straightened out.

Anyone else driving up from California?

·
Registered
94 Posts
what kind of get together is it? Is it just a bunch of guys getting together to see and shoot each others guns? Cause that would be awsome. Also, how many people are you expecting?

Zach

281 - 300 of 317 Posts