Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

301 - 317 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Are there still openings available for this? I'm back to getting overtime at work again and i'm putting a lot of money aside for necessities, and wants, would like to get some set aside for the LONG drive up there. I would just fly, but I don't trust the airlines with my rifle.

Branden

·
Registered
92 Posts
I definatly want to plan on attending one year, how much has this grown since '08? Did you learn a lot from that first class and how many people are in each class?

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
I have to limit the class sizes to keep it safe and especially to keep the quality up. This year I went to 12 students, will probably go down to 10 for next years classes but will add an extra class or two.

I am contemplating having a "get together" type of fun shoot or competition on a saturday, if someone has access to some property and would like to host it, let me know

MEL

·
Registered
440 Posts
If anyone needs transportation to and from range for the August class.. PM me.

·
Registered
440 Posts
nope..
its a basic rifle marksmanship course. Some knowledge of your own rifle would help though. Ie: basic function and safety.
The classes are small and the instructors do an outstanding job of covering the material. They dont move on until everyone grasps the concepts they teach. Overall a great course for the beginner or experienced shooter.

301 - 317 of 317 Posts