Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My buddy broke this boars front leg with his Remmy .30-06 BDL (seen in the truck) but an hour later I was able to click-in for a 200 meter shot that punched both lungs and heart with my .308 Remmy LTR. That boar still was able to run 80 yards up a very steep hill at my shot, before keeling over after an impressive aerosol-blood-in-the-sun demonstration. Wild boars are TOUGH! We got it on video tape too.

Just like on the outdoors channel.. :wink:

Edit: Uh oh...a bit map image won't work here? Does anybody know how to convert a bit-map to a JPG? It's a cool pix!

·
Registered
383 Posts
you can convert using mspaint, open the image in paint, click file -> save as -> use the drop down box to select JPEG.

Reupload to photobucket and drive on

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just tried your advice but the only options in the drop-down box are bit map types (monochrome bitmap, 16 color bitmap, 256 color bitmap and 24 bit bitmap..) :shock:

I really hate computers... :oops:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, Windows '98.

Thanks Specter!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Crazdgunman said:
Nope, Windows '98.

Thanks Specter!
:shock: Do you need some help stepping into the 21st century?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spade said:
Crazdgunman said:
Nope, Windows '98.

Thanks Specter!
:shock: Do you need some help stepping into the 21st century?
Funny you should ask. I'm looking at buying a 20 acre mini-ranch with a modern log-home in a remote area of Washington state....and a buddy suggested I was moving backward to "pioneer days".

(I'll get the "fancy" windows edition then! :wink: )

·
Registered
522 Posts
Crazdgunman,

If you PM me the specs on your current set up I can set you up with all the latest and greatest. Since this is via email, it might require either some serious hands on "crash course" comp learning or via telephone.

Just thought I'd offer.

In reality Windows 98 is not that bad because it was the last edition where Microsoft was not automatically able to watch and monitor you. So in that respect your ahead of all of us! 8)

Performance wise.....its a little slow and limited I'm afraid :wink:

Anyway, good photo man.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats nice of ya' Specter, but I'll be giving my five year old computer away (and no, not to the Smithsonian.. 8) ) soon anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts