Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the article about the Sniper Rifle Round-up is supposed to come out? I know they held the shoot just outside Houston not too long ago. I also heard all the builder studs were invited, GA Precision, HD Rifles, Patriot, Hill Country, Robar, etc.

JeffVN

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I just ran several internet search's for it... cant find anything... and i havent heard about it either.

BC

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hill County is just outside of Austin Texas.

JeffVN

·
Registered
54 Posts
The sniper rifle round up is an article being written by Greg Rodriguez from Swat magazine. I don't know all of the rifles that will be in it but I do know that there will be one of my rifles as well as GA Precision, HD, and Hill Country. Greg told me the others but honestly I can't remember. It will be composed of short paragraphs about each rifle and it's performance. Nothing huge on any rifle just the basics. I know the testing should be finished in 2 weeks but as far as when it will hit the stands??????????????? Dunno

Sorry I can't reveal anymore than that. Don't want to piss anyone off.

Jered
Patriot Arms Inc.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jered

Thanks for jumpiong in and giving us the scoop. I think the article will make for some seriously interesting reading. You just gotta love those head-to-head competitions on the same range at the same time in the same conditions.

JeffVN

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would also like to add this about Greg because most people don't know who he is. He is a straight forward no BS kinda guy that can actually shoot. A great guy to deal with as well. There is a lot of BS out there so the more good writers we can get the marrier!

You should also see 11 articles from Al Paulson on some of my new stuff coming out in Guns and Weapons and Special Weapons in the next year. I don't want to reveal anything yet because I know it will be frowned upon so just watch the stands the first one should be coming relatively soon but who's to know...............I'm not in charge so I really can't say.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yep I think there will be some stiff competition between some of the rifles.
Every dog has his day right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts