Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a place to shoot that's over 100 yards and share with friends a good day of shooting. I am 58 years old like to shoot 308 and 300 win mag. Ask questions and I will try to answer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking for a place to shoot that's over 100 yards and share with friends a good day of shooting. I am 58 years old like to shoot 308 and 300 win mag. Ask questions and I will try to answer.
Come to Ocala Fl for a weekend and I will take you to a 850 range or you can shoot my 350 range. We have a 1 mile range in Fl but its not cheap . I called JTac ranch near Plant city. There is a couple of 600 yd ranges in Georgia.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come to Ocala Fl for a weekend and I will take you to a 850 range or you can shoot my 350 range. We have a 1 mile range in Fl but its not cheap . I called JTac ranch near Plant city. There is a couple of 600 yd ranges in Georgia.
I really want to thank you for the invite but that is really awesome that someone would invite me to their home state and go shooting with a total stranger. I wish I could but I am on a fixed income and that would be out of the question. It really does warm the heart that there is good people out there. Thank you so much.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’m just south of Charlotte NC. Most ranges over 100yds in SC are private. I did find one near you that may allow daily guest in Yemassee. You would need to check with Maltese Arms. In the upstate there is Clinton House in Clinton and the Sawmill in Laurens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts