Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been considering one as well, but the deal you found,$175 shipped, was beter than anything i saw. thanks.....

·
Registered
522 Posts
:lol: Ooukay, you could have just PMd me bud :lol: You didn't have to post it like this. :lol:

This is the equivalent to me eating at a restaurant. Then you walk in and yell across the room, asking me about the spotting scope. :lol: Pretty funny stuff when I saw it.

Well sorry to say that this price was for a spotter that an individual was selling brand new with the soft case, hard case, tri-pod and a custom tactical aftermarket piece for the tri-pod. He received it as a gift and didn't have a need for it so he was selling it. It was not a store but I did find the 20-60x80mm Landmark for about 169 at Midway USA.

That deal however, does not include shipping or the cases or tri-pods. In the future just PM me man. I'll be happy to help out. :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks specter, and i apologize if i violated any forum etiquette, i wasn't aware of the PM option. the only other forum i've ever used is a bicycling forum,and this stuff happens there all the time.live and learn !! thanks again.....

·
Registered
522 Posts
No worries exPatriot. You can post it like that if want. Mel is probably the only guy that would say something but he is a good guy too. He wouldn't kick you out or anything.

Take it easy. 8)

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Thats it!!! I've had enough of the both of you! You are both banned for life for such poor judgement!

:D

Just kidding guys! Welcome aboard expatriot (care to explain your name?)

MEL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys,glad to be here....and to answer your question mel, i feel like a bit of an idiot because it turns out that my handle is mis-spelled. it should have been "expatriate",meaning someone who has left his homeland. i've been living down in the caribbean working as a dive instructor and yacht crewman since '91,though i just returned home and will hopefully stay here. guess i need to come up with a new handle. how 'bout..."repatriated"? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts