Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'd greatly appreciate any opinions/feedback regarding the choice between an SR90 or TBA M40A3 in .308, will be primarily used for target shooting and occasionally hunting.

Have searched the forums and read up on the M40A3, but have found less information on the SR90.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Mike

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
TBA rifles carry a .25 MOA guarantee, and Mike Lau (TBA head guy) makes a great rifle.

Robar rifles carry the .5 MOA guarantee, but are also very nice rifles.

I've said it before, and I'll need to say it again. When you start comparing high end sniper rifles, it comes down to personal preference and features. The SR90 has a different stock and features than the M40A3, which one has what you most desire?

MEL

·
Registered
809 Posts
Mel is correct " I've said it before, and I'll need to say it again. When you start comparing high end sniper rifles, it comes down to personal preference and features"

Great choice, the Mike Lau TBA platform would be my number 1 over the Robar any day of the week.....Plus the HTG stock ( M40A1 ) is a much better platform for hunting , the SR90 would be a bad choice without any doubt unless you were hunting in a tree stand or prone. I respect Mike Lau's work 100% and if I was not in the business of building weapon platforms I would consider going to TBA, should I say anymore ? Mike great choice with TBA rifle....

Michael Rescigno
Tactical Operations, Inc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts