Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stumbled apon this site a few times now thought you guns might want to see it if you havent already.

http://www.stiguns.com/

look at the grandmaster haha it looks really fancy i wonder what it shoots like. The grand master is the psitol you get on Resident evil Nemesis(playstation) when you kill nemesis enough:D

haha have a look anyway

·
Registered
565 Posts
STI is one of the most widely used guns in IPSC. In every division except production, actually...

They're very good for competition shooting - but too delicate for any form of field use. At any rate, I hate fancy guns. They should be flat black, or preferably, black with OD parts here and there. No shiney surfaces, NO wood, NO ivory and absolutely no fancy markings or such. Bah humbug, I say!

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

"Foul", springs to mind.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahha fair enough i just like the look of some of them, but i have to agree i could think i could break them very easily.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Some refer to them as Jam-o-matics, yes. Though that can usually be traced back to them not being selective enough when it comes to ammo. But I honestly don't think that should be a problem. Buuuut, that's why the thing's so good for competitions, I guess...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts