Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all do weight lifting supliments harm you...like cell tech or nitro tech...and how good do they work?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
olson said:
Hello all do weight lifting supliments harm you...like cell tech or nitro tech...and how good do they work?
Ive never heard of those... but i use Met-RX all the time. It wont hurt you at all. What the fitness media has been ranting and raving about that causes harm to your body is steriods... they basically eat holes in your organs :shock: . Dont use steriods... :) Since ive never heard of or used Cell Tech / Nitro Tech i would not suggest trying them... simply because i have no clue what they are. They might be one of those "legal" steriods that havent been black listed yet. You can try out Met-RX... i know for a fact that all there products are safe. Ive been using Met-RX for about 9 years now.

BC

G

·
0 Posts
If you avoid supplements then you too can look like me.

6 feet and 155 pounds.....

Mad

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha dude i 6foot tall ... 175 im not a small guy..its not fat either..mostly muscle im cut too....i just wanna gain more size and strength

·
Registered
994 Posts
olson said:
haha dude i 6foot tall ... 175 im not a small guy..its not fat either..mostly muscle im cut too....i just wanna gain more size and strength
You back from the academy? If so, all you gotta do is work out and eat, and allow your body to grow at its natural pace. You don't stop growing muscle mass 'til you're 23 or so (what I mean to say is, your full natural size isn't determined until that age).

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
6 foot 1
224 pounds
9% body fat.

:twisted: EAT MEAT... NO STARCH'S :twisted:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you shittin me dude....YOU"RE that big....wow.. i gotta see this...any pictures?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I think that you should train aiming to increase your cardio-vascular capacity. Concentrate on getting your body into top shape. Don't try to become a body builder.

Just eat a healthy balanced diet and run, swim, cycle etc. If you train like a boxer, you would get into fantastic condition and it would do wonders for your overall health.

When you get older, you will realize that what really matters is having a healthy ticker. There are so many muscular athletes that die suddenly in their 40s and 50s. ( examples: Mike Webster, Reggie White. Steve Furness, Reggie Roby to name but a few )

Mad.

·
Registered
994 Posts
madgunsmith said:
Just eat a healthy balanced diet and run, swim, cycle etc. If you train like a boxer, you would get into fantastic condition and it would do wonders for your overall health.
Jeff850 trained as a heavyweight for a while and followed your advice...

He's 6'4" 225 lbs., and I think he said 4 or 5% body fat? I think he's probably taking boot camp rather easy right now. ;-)

Scatch Maroo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Jeff_850

1 - 9 of 9 Posts