Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 20 inch A4 Ar-15 with a Advanced armament suppressor with a ATN 6500 2 gen scope on it. I am working on getting a few pictures of it and some of my other supressed weaponry. I was wondering if anyone else has one or one like it. I would love to see the pictures. I knock off all kinds of varmint at night with this rig. 40 grain hollow points in .223 do wonders on Racoons and other varmint

Thanks,

Andrew

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey, i personally dont have any but a good friend of mine that runs a local gun store has 2 rigs. The 1st he uses is a L/A winchester, im not sure of the model but it has a 5shot detachable mag chambered in .308 with a supressor for getting wild hogs at night. The other is a ruger mini 14 with the same scope also supressed. the scope is a Yukon Advanced Optics 2.5 x 50mm on both. i have used both and they seem to work well as a unit.

Hope this helps.

Hum

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

You use sub-sonic loads?

Isn't 40 grains a bit light if you do?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use the 40 grain hollow points when i want to watch them explode. The possums are very fun. The silencer use in this situation is to totally mask muzzle signature and to keep the sound to the point where no hearing protection is needed.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I've got me a new Maserati, but I can't seem to find the photos of it--anyone else got a few snaps of theirs? :wink:

Welcome to the forums.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
145 Posts
Now if you could fabricate a mount for your .50 cal, that would be one nice mode of transport. Sarcastic Scatch! :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
If the barrel remains the same length and a over barrel suppressor or muzzle break is fitted what change to the point of impact can I expect to see.

·
Registered
166 Posts
So Scratch, that 50 cal mounted to your maserati, what suppressor does that have or do you just drive it fast enough that it makes more noise than BMG?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good, everybody all tucked in for the night, now I can go to work. 350 mile run collecting 14 red deer and 6 roe but at least I don't have to skin and butcher them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
300 blackout with ares 440 night vision and yhm 7.62 phantom suppressor . ammo used is outlaw state 220 grain fracturing subs ,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts