Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone, guess what I'm wearing at the office today!!! The shirts are here and available for sale!

The shirts arrived, they look pretty good. The color is not as dark of a tan as I was hoping, but its not bad... it really is a natural color. Once half of them sell, I'll order up the new, nicer, ones. OD Green with snipercentral.com on the front, logo on back.

Anyway, here is a pic that is NOT in the sniper store:

To order, head to the sniper store!
http://www.snipercentral.com/sniperstore/

I have a few XXL's, and M's. If you need one of those, PM me directly and we'll arrange the sale. I just didn't want to put them on the site and have them sell before forum members had a chance to buy.

was thinking of offering a free M shirt to the first female volunteering to send in a photo wearing it for the sniper store.... lets face it, most people visiting my site are male, and they tend to buy a shirt if its modeled on a female, rather than me..... (and I couldn't get my wife to do it :wink: )

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Woo-Hoo!

How much extra to ship to Canada, Mel? Would another 5$ US cover it?

·
Registered
522 Posts
SSHwweeeet!!! 8)

Are these true to size? Better question who makes the original shirt, maybe I can figure it our on my own.

I'll be ordering mine soon.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Hmmmm, I think one should be included in the price of a rifle. :wink:

lol, will the new ones only be available in OD Green. (not that I'm complaining, I love OD Green, but I am just curious)

Edit: maybe we can make a SC POW*MIA tribute shirt using my design :D

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Muzzleblast said:
Woo-Hoo!

How much extra to ship to Canada, Mel? Would another 5$ US cover it?
Yep muzzle, and extra $5 would do it, no problem.

Are these true to size? Better question who makes the original shirt, maybe I can figure it our on my own.
Gildani

lol, will the new ones only be available in OD Green. (not that I'm complaining, I love OD Green, but I am just curious)

Edit: maybe we can make a SC POW*MIA tribute shirt using my design
It depends on how fast this first bunch sells. If they go fast, then I'll be more tempted to offer different types of colors and styles.... possibly including the POWMIA

MEL

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Sweet!!

One question on the next wave of shirts, will teh SNiper Cnetral on the front be full sized like this one, or smaller and located on the left breast?

JeffVN

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Small and on the left breast area with "www.SniperCentral.com" under it would be very cool... and the larger emblem on the back.

Also... are these pre-shrunk?

I think ill get some iron on stuff and put my screen name under the large emblem on the back "Ballistic_Coefficiency" . That might be a cool custom order... but im guessing it will be pricy and time consuming.

BC

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Thats a really cool idea, BC. I think I will iron my name onto mine as well.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Only 1 color? :cry:

Fine! Order sent.

Edit: As if my HK: No Compromise, and Glock: Perfection shirts did not garner enough attention on campus. At least I'm not wearing this shirt at UT. :wink:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
BC and Muzz,
If you were willing to do five shirts each I could get you a price quote from a special low run screen printer I know.

-snowy

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Would it be like a real shirt? Not a cheap iron on thing i am planning on doing? Im not sure if i would want to do 5 shirts though... that could get a little expensive. How much for the 5 shirts?

BC

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I'll check on the price tomorrow.

It would look just like the shirt, no iron on.

Or Mel can make the next set with "Hi My Name Is" things on them and we can fill'em in ourselves.

-snowy

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
snowy said:
Or Mel can make the next set with "Hi My Name Is" things on them and we can fill'em in ourselves.

-snowy
LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BC

·
Registered
238 Posts
Edit: maybe we can make a SC POW*MIA tribute shirt using my design
good idea, except you may want to use my cleaned up version if you like lol

but yah this is very cool im ordering one as soon as me paycheck comes in

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, I'm personally not interested in doing the custom labeling of screen names, but I may be interested in making a shirt with the "My name is", that would be cool.

The next one will be OD Green, large logo on back, small "snipercentral.com" on the left breast.

MEL

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Thanks for checkin into it Snowy, but I don't think I would be able to get those shirts done up...I'll just pick up an SC shirt :)

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In my never ending pursuit of keeping my loyal site visitors happy....

Who would be willing to pay an extra $10 for their shirt with their forum screen name embroidered on the shirt over the left breast? I have researched it, and have the capability, if there is the desire for it.

If the desire is there, I'll add it as an option on the sniper store.

MEL

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
It appears I've been out done.
Go with Mel, the difference for my friend would be negligible.

-snowy

1 - 20 of 54 Posts