Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Good thing for the correction there. I am sure that would have produced a lot of interesting pictures.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
William this the closest thing I've got to a close up of the one that stolen from me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know this is fairly old but better late than never right roscoe? I imagine you have already had a few in your hands since this was posted but I just got mine last week and I'm pretty pumped about it. Took 5 months to get it through the ATF. It is my first one and I ran it through my trust. I had to call and speak with them several times just to get the paperwork all done. Tac-ops Ti .30 cal suppressor. It comes in at 25 oz's.

If the pictures don't come out it's because it's my first go at it. Sorry[attachment=1:2ekrsx9v]Tac-ops Ti 4.jpg[/attachment:2ekrsx9v][attachment=0:2ekrsx9v]Tac-ops Ti 10.jpg[/attachment:2ekrsx9v][attachment=0]

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
coors sniper said:

While not a close up its what I got for right now.

Good looking gun Coors! Who fluted your bolt for you? What are your spec's? How often do you shoot without the suppressor? What are your imppressions of the suppressor? Sorry for all the questions but until my Tango gets here curiosity has the best of me.

Thanks

·
Registered
550 Posts
Balataspin said:
coors sniper said:

While not a close up its what I got for right now.

Good looking gun Coors! Who fluted your bolt for you? What are your spec's? How often do you shoot without the suppressor? What are your imppressions of the suppressor? Sorry for all the questions but until my Tango gets here curiosity has the best of me.

Thanks
Karl Kampfeld of Kampfeld Custom in MI, did the bolt fluting. Very nice guy and very knowledgable great work too!
Specs:

Remington 700 tactical .308
Stock barrel
Stock action w/small tune up by Mike R.
Threaded by Mike R.
Manners MCS-T1 stock w/ paint by Mike R.
Texturing by Boone / Mike R.
Tac Ops bolt knob installed by Monteboy84
Badger M5 DBM
Leupold LR/T Mark 4 6.5-20x50
Mark 4 rings
Tac Ops 2 piece base
Tac Ops 30 s.s. supressor
TIS sling
Harris bipod
Tac ops stock pack

That is pretty much it. I still havent touched the trigger which amazes me now that I think about it but, since I love just to shoot it, it doesnt bother me yet! All and all just a fun rifle with style and functionality to have some fun!

·
Registered
550 Posts
As for the supressor question this was my first but, I must say it is a thing of beauty. Very professional is the word that comes to mind with this as it has simple lines and is in my mind exactly what a supressor should look like, mount like and sound like. No hearing protection needed when firing normal ammo and subsonic is a dream! I couldnt be more happy. For shooting I do a half and half type of thing when I do go out. Start off non supressed and then switch it up. I like it loud and quiet so to say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts