Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,
Update, my Tac-Ops X-Ray 51 is due to ship today, after a long wait! The next 3-5 shipping days will be the longest I'm sure. I will post pictures of my Platform, along with my 3 shot group, and Mike R. 3 shot qualifying group. Hopefully by the end of next week! Stand-By

Thanks
Steve,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The wait is over, and as promised here are some pictures of my Tac-Ops X-Ray 51. After 6 months of research and narrowing my selection down to 3, I can't put it into words how pleased I am with my choice! The wait was long, but worth every year. The attention to detail is 2nd to none. Those who are researching and in the market for a Precision Platform, the pictures you are viewing online don't do these weapon justice.

Thanks to Mike, Joe and the guys at Tactical Operations for their hard work, and dedication, it truly shows in my Masterpiece.

Those of you in the market for a Tac-Ops Platform and are in the Illinois area, and interested in a viewing feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Steve,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Info on the X-Ray 51: 18in. Krieger barrel, Nightforce NXS 5.5 X 22 X 56 optics (MOAR Reticle), Nightforce Rings with ADI Mount and anti-cant bubble, Badger E.F.R., Atlas bi-pod & mono pod.
Thanks
Steve,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello All,
Update, my Tac-Ops X-Ray 51 is due to ship today, after a long wait! The next 3-5 shipping days will be the longest I'm sure. I will post pictures of my Platform, along with my 3 shot group, and Mike R. 3 shot qualifying group. Hopefully by the end of next week! Stand-By

Thanks
Steve,
Air gun Machine gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun Bicycle part

Air gun Shotgun Trigger Bicycle part Gun barrel

Vehicle Automotive tire Gun accessory Bicycle part Optical instrument

Air gun Gun accessory Trigger Auto part Metal

Hello All,

Thanks
Steve,

X-Ray 51 #2 Ordered, hopefully in my hands by Thanksgiving

1 - 14 of 14 Posts