Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, here are some pictures of two rifles that I biult for my work @ kieslers. Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas. I also have two other pictures, one of me with my ak47 and the other of me and the remi 700 suppressed. Oh and by the way thanks spade for attatching the photos. SD

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
dead_I_5_0 said:
where's the photos??

-BS
Damn kid, wait two seconds.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
wow those are some funky looking rifles--i bet they shoot tho....give us a update on how they shoot--keep up the good work

dom

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Very nice! My favorite part besides that silencer is the wooden AR grip. :D

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
I wish my guns gave me that nice "come hither" look like yours do. Very nice man.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Thats an interesting looking AR there in the first picture. All of those mounting locations are just screaming for expensive gadgetry :wink:

Looks like you went with a chip McCormick trigger, good choice.

You got that M14 to be pretty short too, good work all around!

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Speaking of all those mounts points on the first AR, doesn't that kind of make the handguard not as useful as a handguard? All the rails leave no place for gripping it! :D

MEL

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I had a arms bipod mount on it with a harris brm-s bipod, but a officer needed it, so I sold him it. I biult it for laying down. If you look at the rails closely, at the back of them closest to the reciever, you will see that I in fact have rail covers from surefire that fit in between the rails, so that you do have some place to grip. SD

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Nice rifles, Sniperdog....You're bump-firing that AK, aren't ya? :lol:

The Socom-16 in Sage configuration rocks, and I like the AR a lot too. Is that an IOR made Dragunov style scope? Looks great anyway.

Mel, they have some covers for the picatinny rails that stand out even more than the ones Sniperdog used. They're curved, solid peices of plastic that fit into the rails, and you can just peel em off when you need to mount something. They come in different sizes too, so you can have a surefire halfway down the handguard, and the covers before and after it. I'm sorry if these are what you used, Sniperdog, but I can't see em too good in that pic.

Knight's Armament's RAS Panels.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I am puttin the AK full auto. It is hard to see the rail covers, cause they actually fit in between the grooves of the rails. I am waiting on the m95 stock for the rifle that I am biulding for myself. When I am done I will post pics of it. It is going to look awesome. The big difference on it is going to be the lact of the rear charging handle. It has a side charging handle on it. Hopefully I will have my stock soon and I will be done with it next month. SD

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Ahh, I know the ones you mean now.

BTW, I was looking at those side charging handle uppers in Brownell's catalogue not too long ago, I'd dig seeing that when you finish your rifle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts