Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Mel,

I was making my weekly visit to snipercentral.com and I saw that you added these forums. I registered here and want to take the opportunity to thank you for running snipercentral.com! I found the page about 3 years ago while doing some research before buying my first "real" rifle--a Rem. 700 VS in .308 Win. I've been a patron ever since. Without your site, I don't think I would have gotten to the shooting point I am at now. Thank you sincerely for the time and effort you put into snipercentral.com, I look forward to seeing more of your future additions.

-Dan (High School Senior)
Lake Havasu City, AZ

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Dan,

Thanks for the kind words! I truly appreciate them. I'm happy to help, this is something I just love doing....

MEL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks and Happy B-day

:D Ditto what dan said, you have answered many of my question via email, and am glad to see this forum up and running, best of luck and happy B-Day
Jim

·
Registered
135 Posts
Have to jump on the band wagon. Thanks. Its great to see the site expanding. Like the above I would not have entered the sport of centerfire rifles if it was not for this site. Now I have been bitten by the bug and can't get enough.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Mel!

As you see, I registred in this forum! It's a great work! :D

Sorry, but the promised translate isn't finished yet, but I'm vorking.

For All!

Pleas forgive my terible english! I wrote from Midle-Europe. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
So far, your english is fine! Keep working on the translation and we'll be excited and waiting ro read it.

MEL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts