Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

do you want to shoot the little bear or clown too?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i understand that the ad's are needed and that i could not enjoy this great site without them. but is there anything you can do about the ads that bounce all over the place. i cant stand them when i am trying to read som of the information. i keep seeing this little annoying thing in the corner of my eye bouncing all over the place, and soon enough i am going to be tempted to get a real gun and shoot the clown or the bear of the little guy going across my screen.......

anyways i just hought i would ask. understandable if you cant do anything about them.

p.s. love the site mel. i owe my firearms addiction to you. and if you are ever coming through WI, why you would want to is beyond me, drop me a line.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
My cat prefers them. She attacks the screen with a vengence. (just like she did my Galatti shooting mat/bag within seconds of it coming out of the shipping bag) Excellent.

JeffVN

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Ross,

Glad you like the site. I have a few solutions for you:

1) Become a member to the site ($10 a year) then log in before viewing the forums or anything else. Once you log in, all banner ads go bye bye.

2) Reduce the width of your window so that the ad does not show up.

3) Wait about 2 months, we are working on replacing all of the existing banner ads with relevant ads, like Scopes, Equipment, Ammo, etc.

MEL

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahhhh very cool.....once again you prove that i should have just kept my mouth shut and everything would be made ok

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
heh, nope, please do not keep mouths shut. I need feedback from everyone... its the only progress will happen!

MEL

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
no comment on that

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
You actually click on ad links... have you ever heard of spyware... ad-ware... or being key logged? :roll:

I like the one where you punch the dumb kid in the face for... well... being dumb. Get an ad/pop up blocker... its free and quite simple.

BC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
shikaku said:
have you ever heard of spyware... ad-ware... or being key logged?
friend, only a person without knowlage on how to protect their computer gets such things...
Yes knowlage... knowlage is correct :lol:

BC

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
knowledge.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts