Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just realized this rifle is the same thing as the Tikka T3 Tactical Rifle. Only thing different is the stock is synthetic on the t-3. Check out

http://www.ozarkguns.com/rifles/tikka/t ... ctical.htm

. If you look closely it's the same.

Thinking about getting one. Might have to sell one of my three pistols to fund it, but so be it if I have to. I'll prolly get rid of the glock. I like the least between my USP, sig 226 and glock 17.

I have $300 saved up now, I am getting $100 coming up plus another 150 from some sales I'm going to make of some old crap I have at home. Then I can sell the pistol and get the rifle.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's the exact same thing only with a 20 inch barrel and different stock. check the action and sight setup. it's the SAME thing...

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
Beretta M501 was been around 20 years now though, from before Beretta owned Sako.

They're different actions and the tikka doesn't have a harmonics tube over the barrel.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Muzzleblast is correct, these are not the same rifle, actually, they don't share a single part. They may share a few visual similarities, but that is all.

The Tikka T3's have been good so far. I still need to get the tactical version to review on the site.

MEL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts