Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I went out shooting recently, to test my mettle against the common household enemy: the pan. Bullets shot at it were: 7mm Rem. Mag, 7.62x39mm, 9x19mm, .45 ACP, .22 LR, .32 Auto, 12 Gauge 00 Buckshot, 16 Gauge buckshot, .30-30, and 12 Gauge Birdshot

The 7mm Rem. Mag. just zipped right through and melted the metal around its path.

There are numerous dents from where .22s hit and the birdshot hit.

All in all I think the world is a safer place now that this fiendish pan is out of commission.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
wish someone would shoot my girlfriends cooking pans... end my needless suffering at the end of her cooking... :lol: please don't tell her... lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
tx_shooter said:
wish someone would shoot my girlfriends cooking pans... end my needless suffering at the end of her cooking... :lol: please don't tell her... lol
That, my friend, was harsh! Funny, but harsh.

-Brian Shields

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
A bad cook in Texas. How can this be? Is she from somewhere else? :D

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
uhh-noone ever thinks of SD's beautiful landscape(dry crusty brown dirt that looks like 4 yr old cow sh*t)

dom

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Recoil said:
12twist said:
A bad cook in Texas. How can this be? Is she from somewhere else? :D
Haha, I love you Texans. :lol:

It's just too bad that y'all live in...Well...Texas. Flat, barren and hotter than the hubcaps of Hell. If it weren't for all that, I'd have a mind to move down there. It's a shame we can't transplant you folks up to someplace like Montana, or transplant Montana's landscape and weather down to Texas. :D
Hey buddy, I've been to Iowa, twice (My father grew up in a little town called Bancroft). Once you get over the initial shock that there is nothing but corn fields and bean fields as far as they eye can see, theres pretty much nothing else there. LOL I'll take Texas heat over Iowa snow any day. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts