Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
119 Registered Users. While this is always a good thing that the forum is growing so fast, it's a bad thing in the sense that now you have 119 potential trouble makers. Some peope are immensely lacking in the IQ department, and as such, enjoy making completely useless junk posts and threads. In other words; they're idiotic assholes.

At this point in size, I suggest that you begin to look into making Moderators; People capable of enforcing forum rules so that you don't have to watch over the forums 24/7, and so that you have an extra hand. While not permanently damaging, you'd be surprised what someone with an account and 2 hours of time can do. A post every 5 minutes (That's pretty slow) would result in 24 posts from just 2 hours of your back turned. That's between 15 minutes and 30 minutes of clean up work using VB.

I'm not going to be as stupid to try to vote myself into a position of power, seeing as that is just that, stupid. So i'm going to vote for someone else (Assuming you don't have an issue moderating people). I vote for Nekekami. I am yet to see him swear (As far as I can recall), much less attacking users, and he is pretty active on the forums. No, as a moderator people aren't REQUIRED to visit the forums frequently, just keep your normal posting habits, only this time, you have to look out for trouble.

Also; A small issue with your theme, Mel; If you look at the bottom, where the registered users currently online are listed, you'll have to highlight the text to see Administrator, and everyone is in green, and as such appears to be a moderator.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I know what you mean. And as cool as I would like to be a mod here; I would vote Nekekami as a mod over anyone else here. For this forum it would be best to have a mod that knows what there talking about. But it is Mels decision.

·
Registered
524 Posts
!

:cry:

No love felt for me

:cry:

Yeah I sure MEL will ask for volunteers when he needs to.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Thanks for the help and tips. I was trying to wait as long as I could before getting moderators (to try and get a good gauge on who would be good) but like you have said, the forums are growing fast.

Yeah, I know about the bad color on the link down below, I'll have to spend some time and figure out just what color that is...

MEL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts