1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hmm..maybe I should go attack someone with a pointy toothpick to get theose nasty things banned. That way I wouldn't have to worry about poking myself with those evil thingies all the time... :?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Doctors say knives are too pointed
:shock: You mean to tell me that knives are pointed!!! I wonder how much gov money was spent to come up with that, sad.....truly sad!

edit:
better yet, to keep people from jumping off of buildings lets ban gravity :wink:

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This would be funny if they wern't serious about it.

·
Registered
994 Posts
The sad thing about medical school is it only requires massive amounts of memorization and conditioning: critical thought need not be applied (as if it were, they wouldn't be so stupid as to think depriving people of kitchen knives would solve anything). :?

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Have you heard about biometrics and smart cards?

Well in the future the government can forget about enrolling my biometrics on a smart card.

Unless of course, they want to scan my sphincter. Then I will gladly bend over and they can kiss my ass.

But that's just me and I'm

Mad

·
Registered
263 Posts
When will people learn that criminals, by their very nature, will ignore laws including (especially) so-called "weapons bans"?
In Russia, never. Thats why we still have extremely stupid gun-concerning lwas and regulations.
Knives - they ARE pointed - damn it, i have illegally carried military-spec knife for self-defence until 19, and in army, i carried 2 throwing "Wasps" all the time... even when going to stalk. Habit :)

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
hey, if you can spare the weight, it's all good

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Caban, you remind me of a guy who tried to go on deployment with throwing stars.

And yes, this bill Labour are trying to pas is stupid.

·
Premium Member
7,927 Posts
That's the thing, it's the same as all over, right? Different political parties have different ideas, and it doesn't mean the whole of Britain's Govt. supports the ban.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

I would tell the board what I think of Labour and The Right Honourable Mr Blair - but I would risk breaking the sware filter. :x

Whats that Skippy? Labour are trying to bring in ID cards? No, they didn't say that in their election campaign did they Skippy. Whats that Skippy? With a shotgun? But think of the mess Skippy!...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts