Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

The future

6K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Yimmy 
#1 ·
#5 ·
This would be funny if they wern't serious about it.

#8 ·
The sad thing about medical school is it only requires massive amounts of memorization and conditioning: critical thought need not be applied (as if it were, they wouldn't be so stupid as to think depriving people of kitchen knives would solve anything). :?

Scatch Maroo

#9 ·
Have you heard about biometrics and smart cards?

Well in the future the government can forget about enrolling my biometrics on a smart card.

Unless of course, they want to scan my sphincter. Then I will gladly bend over and they can kiss my ass.

But that's just me and I'm

Mad

#10 ·
When will people learn that criminals, by their very nature, will ignore laws including (especially) so-called "weapons bans"?
In Russia, never. Thats why we still have extremely stupid gun-concerning lwas and regulations.
Knives - they ARE pointed - damn it, i have illegally carried military-spec knife for self-defence until 19, and in army, i carried 2 throwing "Wasps" all the time... even when going to stalk. Habit :)

#12 ·
re

Caban, you remind me of a guy who tried to go on deployment with throwing stars.

And yes, this bill Labour are trying to pas is stupid.

#14 ·
re

I would tell the board what I think of Labour and The Right Honourable Mr Blair - but I would risk breaking the sware filter. :x

Whats that Skippy? Labour are trying to bring in ID cards? No, they didn't say that in their election campaign did they Skippy. Whats that Skippy? With a shotgun? But think of the mess Skippy!...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.