Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the members of Sniper Central for being the right kind of people. I have spent a lot of time on other sites and never felt that I should join. However, after peeking in at this site I found members having fun with one another and helping each other reguardless of the question or level of knowledge the person has. This is the reason I joined, and I have not been dissapointed. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,084 Posts
Yeah

Yeah. SC is a great place! Lot of polite members, no bashing, no false information. And yes
junkyard he is talking about you :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
796 Posts
The guys like mel, muzz, recoil, black ops, and a ton of others deserve all the credit for making this place what it is. Others have come along but someone had to create the place and set the tone.

Those are the ones that deserve the real credit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,851 Posts
junkyard_dog45 said:
The guys like mel, muzz, recoil, black ops, and a ton of others deserve all the credit for making this place what it is.
How the heck did I get lumped in with those guys? :lol:

I'm the dissenter, agitator and agent provocateur extraordinaire. And besides, you don't like me, remember? :p :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,927 Posts
Recoils got a ton of good info and he's always willing to help.

He's also got a ton of agit-prop and isn't shy to use it too lol.

You take the good with the bad. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,946 Posts
Recoil said:
I'm the dissenter, agitator and agent provocateur extraordinaire. And besides, you don't like me, remember? :p :lol:
Some things you can get used to :D

This IS a great site.


dom
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,333 Posts
Not just a great site gentlemen, but the greatest site, thanks to all of the respected and respectful members, that includes you Recoil 8)

Rigger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
796 Posts
Why Recoil I always think of you as a younger brother; sometimes a real pain in the butt but always family!

:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
junkyard_dog45 said:
Why Recoil I always think of you as a younger brother; sometimes a real pain in the butt but always family!

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top