Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
UPDATE !!!! Attention!! SWFA SUPER SNIPER

Hey guys im just posting this update on my situation on my scope that is malfunctioning. I contacted SWFA again today,and reached a lady named Peggy who was absolutely great to deal with. I told her what was up and about my previous experience with th CS and she is taking care of it for me.SWFA is going to either replace it with a new scope ,or i can swap it for another and pay the differance if there is one or they will refund my money for the inconveinence ,as well as the CS I experienced earlier.
So in short I'm pleased with the company and the service Im still not sure as to what im going to do as far as the scope is concerned but what ever I do I will continue to deal with SWFA . I 'm going to just look at it as everybody has a bad day and its a wash and forgotten.
I'll keep everybody posted on what happens next,but I feel it's going to go smooth now.

Best wishes to all ,and shoot straight!! RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!

· Registered
8 Posts
I had a similar experience with SWFA customer service. I ordered a Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x50 scope which said it was in stock online. About 3 days later I got an email from them saying that it would be 3-6 weeks before I received my scope. When I called them to talk about it I got a guy that was really rude. I asked him about the time frame of my scope and why it stated that it was in stock if they didn't have it. He told me that they don't monitor the website all the time. So I told him I could not wait 3-6 weeks for the scope and asked for my order to be cancelled and my card refunded to which he told me that they couldn't do that. I finally got intouch with another gentleman and told him the situation and he said no problem I'll cancel your order and refund your money. He then told me he was emailing me a confirmation of order cancellation, which I got almost instantly. So I guess it just goes to show some people either have bad days or shouldn't be working in CS. I was very please with the way the second guy handle my request, I just wished the first guy would've been as polite.

· Registered
36 Posts
I'll throw another positive note out for the SS10, and SWFA.

I have been happy with the scope. It works.

I have bought other optics from SWFA. Although, not recently.

However, I am local to them. I purchased them at their Duncanville location before they moved. I made eye lock with these folks and they're good people. They treated me well, and their stuff hasn't let me down.

Honestly, I'd rather deal with them, than some <other continent>-fruitloop-funny talking customer service.

G

·
I'm pleased with mine

It's ten years old now and is bright and clear. I remove it from the rifle for storage and remount at the range and it never changes. I prefer it over my M3LR.

Every two years I remove the knobs and lube the o-seals and it's good to go.

Cheers
..MJ..

21 - 31 of 31 Posts