Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you able to put a picatinny rail on the Tikka T3 Varmint? So far I've only seen a picatinny rail on the T3 Tactical but is only has a 20 inch barrel. How are the Tikka T3 rifles, and what would you suggest for 700+ yard shooting.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've just receive the Tikka genuine picatiny rail I put on my T3 Varmint..on the T3Tactical and Supervarmint there are 2 holes more drilled to put 2 grooved 3x6 pins which ensure a more solid attachement and alignment.

My T3V is just waiting a good Mueller TAC2 3-10x44mm (ordered on Shop SC Sniper store :D ) to give me fun.
There are 2 Burris Signature rings with inserts of +0.2 at rear and -0.2 in front to have 30 more MoA, but with 95MoA of the Mueller TAC2 it would be needless.

·
Registered
94 Posts
hkpete said:
Where did you buy that rail from Alael?
Hi HKpete,
I don't know where do you live, so I think you have to look for the Tikka dealers for your country.
http://www.tikka.fi/
I contacted the dealer for the place I live in Europe, and I received this part from a retailer.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I see, thanks. I live in the UK where we are majorly ripped off for shooting stuff, so I thought maybe you got it from the US where I could also order one from.

·
Registered
94 Posts
For U-K: here is the dealer

GMK LTD
CONCORDE WAY SEGENSWORTH NORTH, FAREHAM HANTS PO15 5RL, GREAT BRITAIN
Tel: 44-1489-579 999
Fax: 44-1489-579 937

1 - 7 of 7 Posts