Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SpetSnaz_242 said:
i have joined the royal marines i was thinking of a transfer to army but i will stick it with the marines
I could have sworn he said he was a 17 year old kid who helps out local farmers with street urchin problems by pointing his "blank firing AK-74 at them" the other day... and he posted today that he was under weight to join... so did he magically gain 20 pounds and go re-tape... sign up and go through boot camp that fast?

Im tired of BS... i have decided to no longer respond or acknowledge his existence... on however many names he wants to make.

BC

·
Registered
994 Posts
+1.

Scatch Maroo

·
Registered
43 Posts
i went for my interview last year in april i havnt put on 20lbs if you noticed in one of my posts i have stated im thinking about transfering to the army but im not sure wether i should stay with the marines

i went to the recruting office for the marines on my 16th birthday and am waiting for a start date i havnt gone through basic training yet that should happen around september

i know you people dont like me personaly i dont blame you but i need to learn or im going to be utterly useless

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there an ignore button on here somewhere? Ive seen it on many other forums... this moron is posting in a thread about us ignoring him.

BC

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
+2

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Ah c'mon don't bne so harsh on the guy... he just got off on the wrong foot thats all.

As a side note, you can't transfer until you are actually in, as in having completed your training - and if your good enough to pass the all arms commando course why would you want to transfer to the army?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no problem with the guy posting questions / comments and other things relating to the topic of this entire forum... SNIPING. But when he lies... and lies... and lies... and continues to lie... and post threads having nothing to do with the purpose of the site... it gets "a little" annoying.

BC

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
re

Yeah I see where your coming from BC, and air soft doesnt have anything to do with sniping, however I do think air rifles are a good intorduction to shooting, and as such should be allowed for debate in the Misc section.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I disagree, I think we are more focused on sub MOA accuracy from CENTER FIRE RIFLES from 100yds on out. I do not know of any air rifles that can do that. There are other places on the www that he can go for that, same for airsoft.

I am not against any of it and I think that it is a great training tool, just go to a related site to discuss it. Once in a while is OK, but not on a daily basis.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exactly... if you want to make one or two post's dealing with air rifles... then ok... but when you flood the whole forum with many many many threads that do not deal with the forum at all... and then lie and lie and lie and lie about everything... dont expect to be welcomed by me.

BC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts