Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
"this product is great!! my 8 year old son's precision 300 win mag rifle is already sighted in but we found another use for this. when we can't make it to the range for live fire, he can lay prone on our second story balcony and practice holds and dry firing on the neighbors and people walking down the street! i can observe where his point of aim is through a spotting scope while laying next to him. this made a great training aid! THANK YOU TOYS R US for carrying such a great product!"

HAHAHA

This is almost as good as the wolf shirt.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Am I missing something... Whats up with that link???

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi:
Well it looks like they pulled it:)).Off of the web site.I'll work on getting jpeg
of there site.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Apparently this hit reddit.com yesterday, hence all the funny comments. Looks like they share a database with a sporting good store and someone figured out they could do direct queries by passing a sku into the url.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
SpaceGoD said:
Looks like they share a database with a sporting good store and someone figured out they could do direct queries by passing a sku into the url.
Did you get beaten up a lot as a kid.... ? :lol:

I'm just jealous, I wouldn't know a SKU from a URL if they bite me on the backside...

Cheers

·
Registered
966 Posts
Pen&Sword said:
SpaceGoD said:
Looks like they share a database with a sporting good store and someone figured out they could do direct queries by passing a sku into the url.

I'm just jealous, I wouldn't know a SKU from a URL if they bite me on the backside...

Cheers
Yes and now my friends are terrified that I have rifles!

Joking of course. Reminded me of Steve Buschemi in Billy Madison.

Do not envy me, people's eyes glass over when I try to explain to them what I do for a living.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Pen&Sword said:
SpaceGoD said:

Cheers
The SKU is the numbers by bar codes on products (most of the time)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi:
Ok got some screen captures :)))).Sorry took some time but I out foxed them:)))).So this should give you a good idea about the other 10 or so comments.I have been working with saved index jps files.I opened it up
in firefox and then did screen capture with PhotoScape:))).If there is a easier way please let me know then I'll get the other reply's shown.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts