Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been wondering what everyone else's view on the width of a trigger is... if most people like the narrow or the wide types of trigger. i have always liked the wider triggers, but just lookin to see if maybe i am a little off the mark. any thought?

·
Registered
565 Posts
I LOVE the wide triggers. And I almost hate the narrow, scrawny triggers. There's not much else to it, really.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I like wide, but my Jewel's are only medium. If they were a bit wider then they would truly be awesome.

f

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok... next question, how hard would it be to swap out that skinny factory trigger for a nice wide trigger? i got used to shooting a nice wide M14 trigger these last couple of years.. and now i can't go back to the skinny trigger, it doesn't feel right. any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
tx_shooter said:
ok... next question, how hard would it be to swap out that skinny factory trigger for a nice wide trigger? i got used to shooting a nice wide M14 trigger these last couple of years.. and now i can't go back to the skinny trigger, it doesn't feel right. any suggestions?
Trigger shoe? I guess they stil make them.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
What type rifle? Timney, Shilen, Jewell all have wider triggers than a stock winchester (or others). Not to mention you get a better trigger all the way around.

MEL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts