Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Trijicon 2019 production Accupower 2.5-10x56 scope with std duplex , in as new condition that I got as part of a trade. I have no experience with Trijicon scopes.

How is overall quality ? Where do they stand with rifle shooters when compared to to other scopes in that price range? What type of rifle and for what type of shooting would the scope I described be good for?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Trijicon 2019 production Accupower 2.5-10x56 scope with std duplex , in as new condition that I got as part of a trade. I have no experience with Trijicon scopes.

How is overall quality ? Where do they stand with rifle shooters when compared to to other scopes in that price range? What type of rifle and for what type of shooting would the scope I described be good for?
I have the same scope and really like it. It has served me well for general hunting use. Never had a problem with it and would buy it again. The only thing I wish was different is the power adjustment ring. It's really tight and hard to turn. I have other more expensive scopes and prefer to hunt with the Trijicon. I've never used it for target work, other than sight in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts