Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find an AR sniper stock. I have been waiting on MagPul to finish theirs, but I want one now! Anyone know of any out there that I may have missed? The MagPul one below is pretty ideal...

John

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Sorry john, I cannot offer anything in response to your question, but I did want to say I like the look of that magpul stock.... I'm anxious to hear what people come up with.... as I'm always looking for the SCAR prototype coming up...

MEL

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They said they "should" have them in stock for sale by the end of the summer.

John

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
link?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They don't have any info on their site. The only info is a couple small blurbs with some line drawings in the mss installation guide. All my info about it was from talking to them directly. I call them every few weeks to get a status update.

John

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
yea, so I need to learn to use my eyes and stop skimming i guess.....

·
Registered
565 Posts
Ooh, neat.

Not that my VLTOR need replacing just yet :? But since this one's probably going to be everything but cheap it can wait, I guess.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
i like that handguard too

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think that would go great on it if you ever made one,practical but really gives the gun a very "business" like look.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The nice thing about the M95(The stock above) is that you don't need the special buffer that you do for the M93, since the buffer alone runs almost $100.

That is an old picture and I didn't find it on Magpuls site. There is next to no info on their site about the M95. The only reason I found any info about it in the first place was because I needed to peruse their instructions for M93 installation and there was a small pic of it in their.

John

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
anyone know where I can find that handguard?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
APK-223 said:
anyone know where I can find that handguard?
It is a PRI and they are quite spendy! Like $300-350...............But they do look nice. Go over to AR15.com and look for them, lots of pics of it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
They do look nice, alright. I wish there was a green one, though..but I guess a bit of spray paint will sort that out.

I think it's the most expensive front I've seen - but, heck, it is cool..and it is made of carbon fibre. And with the PRI rail going from back and all they way out to the end of the handguard - aww...it's almost sexy.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
ok, forget the handguard. That is way to expensive for my blood. Do they make one that isn't made of carbon fiber, perhaps that would lower the price?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts