Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

who wants to see a show for all us long range shooters.

• yes to the show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no to the show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so there i was siting on my basments thinking of when i had cable and how much i missed watching the out door shows and the shooting shows like american shooter and shotgun journal. then i got to thinking how cool it would be for a person to do a show all about snipers/ long range rifle shooting. i thought who better to bring the idea to then the man himself who runs what i consider one of the best sniping site out there. anyway thought i might through that your way. who knows maybe you can get in contact with the outdoor life channel and who knows what may become of it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

ok so i just relized its not really a forum request. either way i thought it best posted here.

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
Thanks guys for the comments about the site... I appreciate them.

In terms of the show.... well, gee, it doesn't hurt to ask. The dollars would take care of themselves if a business case can be made that enough people would watch that they could get good advertising dollars. The whole sniper hoopla of late may help something like this get off the ground.

I'll see what I can round up in terms of contacts over at outdoor life.

MEL

·
Registered
448 Posts
It would be a definite sell if you geared some of it to the hunting industry. Hunters will pay big $$$$$$ for anything. They're idiots........... wait....... I hunt............. :cry:

Seriously if a hunter can be taught to make clean successful first shot longer distance kills he will pay to learn. I know I have been teaching myself and in the last 4 years have averaged a one shot clean kill to about 250 yards. Those 400+ yard shots on coyotes really help that average. Never shoot a turkey in the butt walking away from you at 50 yards with a 7 mag. It looks like you shot a feather pillow.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If your gonna make a tv showabout log range may idea woud be take all the money you where gonna spend on the show and use it for the Millitary sniper program. Notthing about Currently active or vets, but not giving sdupplys to the snipes is a bunch of big BS. i think they are giving them is MREs because they have to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts