Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this doesn't come out right. It is my first post on a forum. Here are some of my guns.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
nice lookin stuff man, what are we lookin at there?

·
Registered
76 Posts
fun stuff

Looks like a fun day at the range could be had here, now we need some specs
Rusty

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok from left to right I have a rem 700 vssf 22-250 with a B&L 4200 6-24, then a win 70 super shadow 270 win with a leupold vxII 3-9, then a ruger #1 1976 220 swift that my dad gave me, it has an old leupold 12x on it, then my favorite thing for practice a marlin 22 varmint, next is a remington that used to be a 22 that I re-barreled into a 17HM2 with a leupold vxII on it, next is a ruger k77 22 hornet with a leupold vxII, next is a savage 10fp 300 wsm that has been glass bedded with a Bell and Carlson stock, the action lapped and trued, and has a timney trigger. On top of it is a SS10x42 that I absolutely love. And finally the last two are my duck gun and my dove gun. Both are 12 guage one is a browning and the other is an ithaca. I think that I covered it all for those guns. Thanks for the nice comments!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I consistently get .25 moa out to 300. Afer that it opens up some, but I still get 2.5 to 3 inch groups at 500. That is the furthest I have put that rifle on paper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts