Sniper & Sharpshooter Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from the "old man" this weekend and he told me that he had just got in a brand new Olympic Arms UM-P Premium Grade Ultramatch Rifle. Now I have not got to lay a eye on this rifle yet, but as soon as I get to pull the trigger a few times you shall get a full report.

http://www.olyarms.com/?page=m1_ultramatch

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car5car said:
Cover101, How did you attach pictures? I could not do it for Mossberg action as you asked.
Well.......you start by spelling my name correctly :lol:

Type in the address of the pic you want to post then highlight it then hit the "Img" button. Should do the trick!

To get the address of the pic.......move your mouse over the pic you want to copy, right click, properties, highlight the address, right click, copy, close window.......then paste the address that you just copied here........Understand??

ask more questions if you need to.......

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Cover101, How did you attach pictures?
:)

......maybe Scratch can help w/ this..............

- I swear you two have the 2 most commelnly mispeled namees their evir wus.

try www.photobucket.com for pictures

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
......maybe Scratch can help w/ this..............
na, he will get mad because I will call him sNatch.........Not the dirty word - the clean word. Because he will SNATCH up a post and correct the english or tell you to move it to the correct forum in a hart beat. :lol:

Just playing with'ya snatch :wink:

·
Registered
994 Posts
caver101 said:
You've got enough periods, now just start putting them in the right place and we'll be all set! Remember, a pause is conducted with "..."; are your hands especially heavy? :p

Scatch Maroo

·
Premium Member
9,894 Posts
The images need to be hosted somewhere on the internet. If you have some webpage space with your internet account, that would great. or you can host them at photobucket.com, or other places

MEL

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You almost have it! You just need to type that address to the photo, highlight it, hit "Img" and you got it!!

I did one for you :wink:

(by the way: where are you from? that was not english being typed on that forum :lol: I am going assume that
Ðåìèíãòîíà 700
is something for Remington 700 :lol: )

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scatch Maroo said:
caver101 said:
You've got enough periods, now just start putting them in the right place and we'll be all set! Remember, a pause is conducted with "..."; are your hands especially heavy? :p

Scatch Maroo
I knew you would show up and fix something :lol: Seems like the same thing my english teachers said in college and high school, glad I did well in math :lol:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
car5car said:
To Caver101:
I am Russian. I have graduated paratrooper college long time ago
Cool!

Notice that your tag is from MD... I guess that you are in the good old USA, if so WELCOME! And come down to the South sometime and see the real USA :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts